RSTAB - Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software
Structural Engineering Analysis & Design Software
The 3D structural frame analysis program RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
With RSTAB you can easily and quickly define a structural model and then calculate the internal forces, deformations, and support reactions. For further design, there are various add‑on modules available, considering structural data of specific materials and standards.
Central Management of All Projects
The Project Manager integrated in RSTAB manages items and projects in a central location. Detailed information and graphics facilitate the allocation of all models for a fast design process.
The network-compatible project manager holds the projects of all Dlubal Software programs in a central place. It organizes various RFEM and RSTAB projects as well as the projects from SHAPE‑THIN, SHAPE‑MASSIVE, and RX‑TIMBER. Before archiving data, you can delete results in the project manager without opening a file.
The project manager can also manage subprojects. The manager displays relevant information of each model, for example the date of creation and latest model modification as well as the related user name. In addition, you can see the dimensions and weight of each structure. Before archiving data, you can delete results in the project manager without opening a file.
When archiving projects, you can also save other document files of the project folder. Then, the data is compressed in a ZIP file. The advantage is, that the archive can be unzipped by other than Dlubal Software programs.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Strong on analysis and documentation. Better service for your customers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- As part of my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report into LaTeX. There, you can completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created by RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- The installation of a Dlubal Software program is not possible due to the following message: "Program unsafe, protection by Microsoft Defender SmartScreen." How can I install the program?
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- I want to support a member along its line. When defining a fixed line support on the line of the member, the check leads to an error message regarding the undefined surface. How can I fix the problem?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany