Stand-Alone Programs for Steel Structures
The stand-alone program CRANEWAY calculates and performs all required designs of craneway girders according to Eurocode 3.
Optionally, you can select bridge or suspension crane.
The stand‑alone program PLATE‑BUCKLING performs plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates according to EN 1993‑1‑5:2006 or DIN 18800-3:1990‑11.
It is possible to apply horizontal or vertical stiffeners to the plates (for example flat plates, angles, T‑stiffeners, trapezoidal stiffeners, C‑sections).
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
The model is constructed by means of parameters for geometry and loads and regenerates when the parameters are changed.
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx | Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners