Structural and Stress Analysis Software for Pipelines
Structural engineering FEA software RFEM is the basis of a modular software system. RFEM is used to define structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as model solid and contact elements.
Use the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation for complex structures. This program simulates wind flows around any structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
RF‑PIPING can model pipelines and define loads conforming to relevant standards.
It is possible to define specific piping components such as valves, reducers, fittings, flanges, tees, expansion joints, and others, and consider them together with the supporting structure.
For dynamic analysis of piping systems, there are various add‑modules available for determination of natural vibrations and mode shapes, forced vibration analysis and generation of equivalent lateral loads for earthquakes.
The structural analysis software provided by Dlubal can be seamlessly integrated into the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process. A variety of interfaces allows you to exchange data from digital building models with RFEM or RSTAB.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
- How do I change the default settings for the units so they are preset in every new file?
- How can I quickly delete unused elements (e.g. cross -sections) from my model with one click?
- How do I activate the modeling of pipelines?
- Is it possible to analyze and design piping systems in RFEM?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- I would like to create a ring pipeline consisting of several parts. How do I prevent the transitions from being connected?
- Is it possible to use RFEM for modeling a channel that is distorted from a rectangular cross-section to a pipe cross-section?
- Why is not possible to load the OPE combinations in the RF‑PIPING Design add-on module?
- I use rotated surfaces in my model. Now it takes a long time to open and edit the file. What can I do about it?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
Recommended for Piping Systems
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Modeling piping systems
Piping design and pipe stress analysis
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Nonlinear dynamic analysis to external excitations