There are created links to the local folders and the folders in the network. Thus, Project Manager provides a quick overview about the model-relevant data.
In RFEM, you can display contact properties between two surfaces by means of contact solids. Among other things, you should ensure that both contact surfaces of a contact solid have the same integrated objects. Therefore, when modeling the contact surfaces, it is recommended to use the copy function in order to create the second contact surface.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How do network licenses work and how often is it possible to license a program to it?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
- I have received an RFEM file with the file extension .rf5t or an RSTAB file with the file extension .rs8t and cannot open it. What should I do?
- When I open the Windows calculator in Dlubal Software programs, an error message appears. In fact, the calculator will start, but it is not possible to transfer the results directly. What is the reason?
- When importing the authorization file, I get the error saying that the authorization file cannot be copied to the destination folder. What should I do?
- I have problems with the installation of Dlubal Software programs. What could be the reason for this?
- How do I change the default settings for the units so they are preset in every new file?
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052