Node of Punching Shear
The design of punching shear or punching shear resistance can be performed according to EN 1992‑1‑1, 6.4., for example. In this case, the design of punching shear resistance is performed on this node without the punching shear reinforcement (6.4.4) or with punching shear reinforcement (6.4.5).
Depending on the geometry of the node of punching shear, the design is performed on a column or on a wall corner or a wall end.
In the case of using the slow‑curing concrete (usually for thick components), you can reduce the calculated minimum reinforcement by a factor of 0.85 to apply the load due to restraint, according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3.2.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The four plates, identically loaded, show different negative moments at the point of support. Is this a mistake?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to set parameters for shrinkage and creep calculation in RF-CONCRETE Members?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- How can I graphically display the determined load increasing factors ß from the RF‑PUNCH Pro calculation?
- I would like to perform punching shear design on a column with downstand beams as a wall corner or wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Punching shear design of foundations and slabs with nodal and line supports