- Comments in dialog boxes and tables
- Comments in the work window
Comments in Dialog Boxes and Tables
You can add a comment to any structural or load object. The comments are also included in the documentation in the printout report. Furthermore, it is possible to filter for user-defined comments in the special selection.
User-defined comments can also be created across all programs in the program options. They will then be available in the drop-down list of the respective comment.
Comments in Work Window
Comments can be arranged with reference to nodes, line centres or member centres, or placed anywhere in the current work plane or global plane.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions