- Comments in dialog boxes and tables
- Comments in the work window
Comments in Dialog Boxes and Tables
You can add a comment to any structural or load object. The comments are also included in the documentation in the printout report. Furthermore, it is possible to filter for user-defined comments in the special selection.
User-defined comments can also be created across all programs in the program options. They will then be available in the drop-down list of the respective comment.
Comments in Work Window
Comments can be arranged with reference to nodes, line centres or member centres, or placed anywhere in the current work plane or global plane.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
If the check box "Number of load increments" is deactivated, the number of load increments will be determined automatically in RFEM to solve nonlinear tasks efficiently.
The used method is based on a heuristic algorithm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- In connection with the calculation according to Theory III. Order, I get significantly smaller deformations than when calculating according to Theory I. or II. Order. How is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I quickly transfer a load from one load case to another? I have entered my loads into an incorrect load case by mistake.
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- Can RF-STEEL AISC optimize cross-sections for Serviceabillity?
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
- Is it possible to perform automatic live load reduction in RFEM or RSTAB per the ASCE, IBC, or NBCC?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions