Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Timber supporting structure in RFEM: 3D model (top) and mode shape calculated in RF-DYNAM (bottom) (© Dr. Ing. Berger, Dr. Ing. Gadner Meran)
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I teach the program that it automatically increases the longitudinal reinforcement when calculating the deflection of the slabs so that the specified deflection is met?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- Does a user-defined layer composition in RF-LAMINATE need to be shared separately with other users along with the RFEM model file or is this information stored directly in the RFEM file?
- In a 3D model consisting of three identical floors, I applied a unit load of 1 kN/m² to the top slab to determine the spring stiffness of the supports for 2D modeling of the slabs from normal forces and deformations of the columns. Despite the deactivation of the self-weight of the structure, there is a redistribution of the column normal forces by storey. Is it possible to deactivate this effect?
- For the direction of internal forces, I have four options under the "Grouped" selection box to smooth the internal forces. Which grouping should I choose here?
- How can I quickly transfer a modified value to the other rows in the input table of an add-on module?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Analytical deformation analysis of plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete