The glTF or glb transfer format is the open source 3D file format that Office uses to save and render all 3D models.
You can import various 3D file formats and automatically convert to glTF before rendering in Office.
RFEM and RSTAB support this format (see Product Feature Create 3D glTF Models).
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- The scale of my graphic is not displayed in the printout report. How can I change that?
- How can I use the COM interface to B. delete all nodes or members in a model?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case for design in the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions