Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Knowledge Base Articles
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels modeled with the RFEM program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- Which Dlubal programs do I need to calculate membrane and textile structures?
- Does a user-defined layer composition in RF-LAMINATE need to be shared separately with other users along with the RFEM model file or is this information stored directly in the RFEM file?
- In a 3D model consisting of three identical floors, I applied a unit load of 1 kN/m² to the top slab to determine the spring stiffness of the supports for 2D modeling of the slabs from normal forces and deformations of the columns. Despite the deactivation of the self-weight of the structure, there is a redistribution of the column normal forces by storey. Is it possible to deactivate this effect?
- How can I define a single moment in the middle of a surface?
- Is the load on the beams correct if the data of the crane data sheet has been transferred to CRANEWAY with the correct sign?
- Is it possible to use one of the RFEM/RSTAB add-on modules to design a frame corner with a docked beam, stiffeners, and any number of bolt rows?
- Is it possible to design a restrained column base with stiffeners on both sides of the column in an RFEM/RSTAB add-on module?