In the add-on modules RF-/TIMBER Pro, RF-/TIMBER AWC, and RF-/TIMBER CSA, it is possible to consider the resulting deformation of a member or set of members. In addition to the local directions y and z, you also have the option ‘R’. This allows you to compare the total deflection of a girder to the limit values given in the standards.
- How do I display the utilization rate of a compression column in RF-CONCRETE Members?
How can I retrospectively reduce the determined provided longitudinal reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- I have a model of a timber building, which I have transferred from Scia Engineer and adapted it into the RFEM program. The models should be the same; however, it can only be calculated in Scia Engineer while RFEM reports singularity. How do I edit the model to analyze it in RFEM?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- When calculating a cable using the STEEL EC3 add‑on module, there is the error message "Incorrect characteristic stresses for material No. 1! Please correct this in Table 1.2."
- Is it possible to model a slab made of trapezoidal sheet metals?
- Is it possible to display the mean value of the line support results?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?