Eurocodes (EC) are a set of harmonized technical rules for the structural design of construction works in the European Union.
Currently, there are 10 Eurocodes (EC 0 to EC 9 in the standards EN 1990 to EN 1999). These are further subdivided. Eurocode consists of a total of 58 standard parts.
In addition, standard committees of all member states create a National Annex (NA) to each Eurocode covering primarily the nationally determined parameters, such as partial safety factors.Eurocode Parts
- Eurocode 0: Basis
- Eurocode 1: Actions
- Eurocode 2: Concrete Structures
- Eurocode 3: Steel Structures
- Eurocode 4: Composite Structures
- Eurocode 5: Timber Structures
- Eurocode 6: Masonry Structures
- Eurocode 7: Geotechnical Design
- Eurocode 8: Earthquake Resistance
- Eurocode 9: Aluminium Structures