- Training provides solutions to the current queries.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on a PC complement profound knowledge with practical know‑how.
- A modern training room and excellent technical equipment ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Our consultants have many years of practical experience and are experts in your subject area.
- You gain proved practical knowledge to increase the efficiency and achieve cost advantages in your company.
RFEM Training in Leipzig, Germany
Why Attend the Training?
- Dlubal Software GmbH
Grimmaische Straße 13, D-04109 Leipzig, Germany
Costs590,- € per person plus VAT incl. training documentation and snack for lunch
- Introduction to the program
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
At Dlubal Software, Mr Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RFEM for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
For the training, we provide individual workplaces with an own computer at your disposal. In addition, training participants receive detailed training sheets with a summary of points discussed on the training.
- The minimum capacity of the training is two participants.
- The trainings are held in English.
- After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|15 February 2018
|RFEM Training in Leipzig, Germany||Leipzig||4||8 February 2018