- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RSTAB Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
Basic training on the structural frame analysis program RSTAB
(max. 4 participants)
€ 290.00 plus VAT per person, including training documentation sent online
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr Frenzel is responsible for the development of DYNAM products. Additionally, he provides technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RSTAB for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
The online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VOIP headset. Additionally, each participant receives detailed training materials as PDF file for personal use. These training materials contain all topics covered during the training.
- The training is held in English.
- After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|11 March 2020
|RSTAB Online Training||Online||4||9 March 2020
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.