- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
€ 290.00 plus VAT per person, including training documentation sent online
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr Frenzel is responsible for the development of DYNAM products. Additionally, he provides technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RFEM for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
The online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VOIP headset. Additionally, each participant receives detailed training materials as PDF file for personal use. These training materials contain all topics covered during the training.
- The minimum capacity of the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.