- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM for Students | USA
Information about the Free Online Training
Why an online training?
With this online group training, learn the basic principles of the software. After completion, you will be able to model and analyze simple structures in RFEM.
Date | Time
ContentFree online basic training of the structural FEA software RFEM for students
As a student, learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples including basic beam and surface structures. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
The goal of this course is to become familiar with the program basics. After completion, students will have a basic understanding on how to model, analyze, and design basic member and surface structures.
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software RFEM|
|-||Detailed workflow with beam design examples|
|-||Detailed workflow with surface design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
CostsFREE for students with valid college/university proof of enrollment certificate sent to email@example.com
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will have access to the models, video recording, and training documents presented in the training on our website. The website link will be sent by email after the training. Participants can revisit the course details step by step with the provided training material.
After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
The model is constructed by means of parameters for geometry and loads and regenerates when the parameters are changed.
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels modeled with the RFEM program
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- Why is the deflection of the reinforced concrete floor sometimes greater when selecting a larger basic reinforcement?
- Is it possible to use an average region in the result from contact stress?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- In the filter settings for the values on surfaces, you can display a certain range of results and hide the rest. How can I hide a certain range of values and display the rest?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc,ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?