- Training provides solutions to the current queries.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on a PC complement profound knowledge with practical know‑how.
- A modern training room and excellent technical equipment ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Our consultants have many years of practical experience and are experts in your subject area.
- You gain proved practical knowledge to increase the efficiency and achieve cost advantages in your company.
RFEM Quick Start Training Online
Why Attend the Training?
Quick Introduction to Structural FEA Software RFEM
€ 95.00 plus VAT per person
- Introduction to the program
- Explaining the most important features and tools
- Demonstrating how the software works on example models
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
At Dlubal Software, Mr Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RFEM for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
Online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VoIP headset.
- The training is held in English.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|21 June 2017
|RFEM Quick Start Training Online||online||25|