- Training provides solutions to the current queries.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on a PC complement profound knowledge with practical know‑how.
- A modern training room and excellent technical equipment ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Our consultants have many years of practical experience and are experts in your subject area.
- You gain proved practical knowledge to increase the efficiency and achieve cost advantages in your company.
RSTAB Quick Start Training Online
Why Attend the Training?
Quick Introduction to Structural Frame Analysis Software RSTAB
€ 95.00 plus VAT per person
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining the most important features and tools
- Demonstrating how the software works on example models
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
At Dlubal Software, Mr Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RSTAB for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
Online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VoIP headset.
- The training is held in English.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|25 July 2017
|RSTAB Quick Start Training Online||online||25||18 July 2017
|15 August 2017
|RSTAB Quick Start Training Online||online||25||8 August 2017
|12 September 2017
|RSTAB Online Training||online||4||5 September 2017
|26 September 2017
|RSTAB Quick Start Training Online||online||25||19 September 2017