- Training provides solutions to the current queries.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on a PC complement profound knowledge with practical know‑how.
- A modern training room and excellent technical equipment ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Our consultants have many years of practical experience and are experts in your subject area.
- You gain proved practical knowledge to increase the efficiency and achieve cost advantages in your company.
RFEM Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
Basic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
€ 290.00 plus VAT per person, including training documentation sent online
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
At Dlubal Software, Mr Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RFEM for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
The online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VOIP headset.
- The minimum capacity of the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|29 November 2018
|RFEM Online Training||online||1||22 November 2018