- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM Online Training
Why Attend the Training?
Basic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
€ 290.00 plus VAT per person, including training documentation sent online
- Introduction to the structural analysis software
- Explaining all important features
- Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice
- Discussion of open questions
- Information about Dlubal Software products
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
At Dlubal Software, Mr Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support for customers. In this training, he will give you an introduction to RFEM for your successful start with the structural analysis software.
The online training requires a fast and reliable Internet access (for example DSL) and an audio option with VOIP headset.
- The minimum capacity of the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Related Training Sessions
|Date||Name||City||Available Places||Registration Deadline|
|18 December 2019
|RFEM Online Training||Online||4||11 December 2019