- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Training in Leipzig | RSTAB | Basics
Why Attend the Training?
"Thank you very much for the RSTAB introductory training at the Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction Engineering Faculty of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Ostwestfalen-Lippe. Numerous students provided extraordinarily positive feedback.
I would like to thank, also on behalf of the dean of our faculty, the company Dlubal for this successful event."
Group training sessions at a Dlubal Software location provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Registration Deadline28 September 2020
VenueDlubal Software GmbH
Grimmaische Straße 13 | 04109 Leipzig
ContentBasic training on the structural frame analysis program RSTAB (max. 4 participants)
Price590.00 EUR per person plus tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|12:15 - 13:00||Lunch break|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
After the event, each participant will receive training documentation in PDF-format as well as the models and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
The costs include training documentation and lunch snack.
The training is held in English language.
Each participant receives a certificate after completion of the training.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
Schematic representation of the temperature -time curve according to the simplified natural fire model
- How can I select the members that have a certain material?
- How can I automatically generate result combinations?
- How can I set the font type and the font size of the values in the result diagram?
- Where can I see which user has worked with the RFEM or RSTAB file?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs by using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions