- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Training in Leipzig | RFEM | Basics
Why Attend the Training?
"Thank you very much for the RSTAB introductory training at the Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction Engineering Faculty of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Ostwestfalen-Lippe. Numerous students provided extraordinarily positive feedback.
I would like to thank, also on behalf of the dean of our faculty, the company Dlubal for this successful event."
Group training sessions at a Dlubal Software location provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Registration Deadline28 September 2020
ContentBasic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
Price590.00 EUR per person plus tax
|-||Introduction to the program|
|-||Explaining all important features|
|12:15 - 13:00||Lunch break|
|-||Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice|
|-||Discussion of open questions|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Further DetailsFor the training, we provide individual workplaces with an own computer at your disposal.
After the event, each participant will receive the training documentation as PDF file as well as the models and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
The costs include training documentation and lunch snack.
The training is held in English language.
Each participant receives a certificate after completion of the training.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Which tensile strength of concrete is used for the transition from State I to State II? fctm or fct;0.05?
- Is it possible to create a second design case in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it also possible to graphically display the intermediate values or design details from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- Is it possible to use a contact solid or a layered FE mesh for a solid also in the case of curved surfaces? Because I get the error No. 848.
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements