- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Training in Leipzig | RFEM | Basics
Why Attend the Training?
"Thank you very much for the RSTAB introductory training at the Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction Engineering Faculty of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Ostwestfalen-Lippe. Numerous students provided extraordinarily positive feedback.
I would like to thank, also on behalf of the dean of our faculty, the company Dlubal for this successful event."
Group training sessions at a Dlubal Software location provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Registration Deadline28 September 2020
ContentBasic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
Price590.00 EUR per person plus tax
|-||Introduction to the program|
|-||Explaining all important features|
|12:15 - 13:00||Lunch break|
|-||Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice|
|-||Discussion of open questions|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Further DetailsFor the training, we provide individual workplaces with an own computer at your disposal.
After the event, each participant will receive the training documentation as PDF file as well as the models and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
The costs include training documentation and lunch snack.
The training is held in English language.
Each participant receives a certificate after completion of the training.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
Determination, implementation and displaying wind flow around structures/objects using digital wind tunnel.
The calculation is now optimized utilizing a multi-core processor technology. It enables parallel calculations of linear load cases and load combinations by several processors without additional demands on the RAM: The stiffness matrix has to be created only once. Thus, even large systems can be calculated with the fast direct solver.
For models where many load combinations have to be calculated, several solvers (one per core) are started in parallel. Each solver then calculates a load combination. This leads to a better utilization of the cores.
The development of the deformation is displayed in a diagram during the calculation. This allows for good assessment of the convergence behavior.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- Where can I find detailed information about orthotropy mentioned in the manual?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements