Modeling and Design of Piping Systems in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 59:03 min.Content
- Features of the RF‑PIPING and RF‑PIPING Design add‑on modules
- Pipeline modeling and piping design on an example of entire structure in RFEM
- Up to 02:30: Introduction
- Up to 04:30: Features of the RF‑PIPING and RF‑PIPING Design add‑on modules
- Up to 26:50: Modeling pipelines in RFEM
- Up to 37:55: Modeling fittings, reducers, valves, 3‑way valve, branch connection
- Up to 44:50: Definition of load cases, automatic combination of loads and results
- Up to 48:30: Piping analysis and design according to ASME B31.1 in RF‑PIPING Design
- Up to 56:30: Result evaluation and printout report
- Up to 59:03: Closing words
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules. In addition, she provides technical support for customers. She is the presenter in this webinar.
piping load combination, pipe stress analysis, piping analysis, ASME B31.1, ASME 31.3, stress increment factor
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.