Design of Steel Structures According to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Free Online Seminar
- Stability analysis in RF‑STABILITY / RSBUCK
- Generation of imperfections in RF‑IMP / RSIMP
- Design of steel members in RF‑/STEEL EC3, including RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion and RF‑/STEEL Plasticity
- Up to 03:50: Introduction
- Up to 08:50: Stability Analysis of the steel platform
- Up to 17:55: Manual definition of imperfections
- Up to 45:05: Design in STEEL EC3
- Up to 51:20: Stability and automatically generated imperfections for the membrane structure
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules. In addition, she provides technical support for customers. She is the presenter for this webinar.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr Hörold is responsible for our homepage, press releases, marketing materials, and PR. He will answer your questions during this webinar.
Eurocode 3, EN 1993-1-1, General Method, warping torsion analysis, second‑order analysis, partial internal forces method Kindmann/Frickel
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.