Piping Design per ASME in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modelling of piping system and supporting structure in RFEM with RF‑PIPING module extension
- Define additional piping components (fittings, flanges, valves, expansion joints, etc.)
- Automatic load combination generation for piping loads
- Design of piping systems with RF‑PIPING Design
- Overview of supporting structure analysis and design
- Up to 00:02:07: Introduction
- Up to 00:30:34: Modelling of piping system and components in RFEM and RF‑PIPING
- Up to 00:41:00: Loading of piping members
- Up to 00:55:16: Design of piping members per ASME B31.1 in RF‑PIPING Design
- Up to 00:59:40: Overview of supporting structure design and printout report
- Up to 01:01:17: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
During the presentation, you can ask individual questions.
pipe design, piping design, pipe modelling, piping modelling, pipe analysis, piping analysis, ASME, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.