Effective BIM Workflows Between RSTAB & RFEM and IDEA StatiCa
Free Online Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentFree Online Webinar | Effective BIM Workflows Between RSTAB & RFEM and IDEA StatiCa
This webinar uses an example to demonstrate how to exchange data between RSTAB/RFEM and IDEA StatiCa (connection design according to the CBFEM method).
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
|-||Geometry, loads, combinations, and code-check in the RSTAB|
|-||How to integrate the BIM link with RSTAB/RFEM|
|-||Handling with Code-Check Manager|
|-||Export of connections to IDEA StatiCa|
|-||Modeling and code-check of the connection|
|-||Results interpretation and final report|
Additional InformationDuring the webinar, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Take advantage of this free webinar and sign up today! The number of participants is limited. After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email including information on how to join the free webinar.
A computer with internet access is required as well as a loudspeaker, headphones, headset or any other listening device. Alternatively, you can dial in using a phone line for audio connection.
B.Eng. Daniel Dlubal
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
- Product Description | Frame Analysis Software RSTAB
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Program RFEM
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2015 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I model a support of a member on a bracket with screws?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements