Analyzing Glass Structures in RF-GLASS
Free Online Seminar
Length: 47:40 min.Content
- Features of the RF-GLASS add-on module for RFEM
- Design of insulating and laminated glass in RF-GLASS
- Comparison of results from RF-GLASS with results of temporary solid models
- Up to 01:10: Introduction
- Up to 02:35: RF‑GLASS Concept - RFEM model vs. RF‑GLASS model
- Up to 05:00: Generation of a model in RF‑GLASS
- Up to 06:20: Design results in RF‑GLASS
- Up to 18:30: Design of laminated glass panel in RF‑GLASS
- Up to 34:50: Design of insulating glass in RF‑GLASS
- Up to 37:15: Comparison of results from RF‑GLASS with results of temporary solid models
- Up to 44:30: Questions
- Up to 47:40: Closing words
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
Chelsea Jennings, B.Sc.
Ms Jennings is responsible for customer support and quality of technical translations in English. She is the presenter for this webinar.
glass design, laminated glass, insulating glass, climatic loads, gas, foil
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.