Structural Analysis Software Package RFEM 5
Free Online Seminar
This webinar gives you a brief introduction into Dlubal Software in general and also into RFEM and its add‑on modules. You see work with RFEM during design of a typical project in a live demonstration.
Length: 1:26:44 hContent
- Modular concept of the Dlubal Software programs
- Modeling a structure
- Generating loads and combinations
- Structural analysis in RFEM 5
- Ultimate limit state design in RF‑STEEL EC3
- Concrete cover in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Evaluating and visualizing results
- Printout report
- Up to 00:03:00: Introduction
- Up to 00:10:10: Dlubal Software concept
- Up to 00:11:40: Structural FEA software RFEM
- Up to 01:22:00: Live presentation
- Up to 01:26:44: Closing remarks
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
finite element analysis, FEA, FEM, model generation, loading, deformation analysis, load combination, result combination, printout report, result graphic, steel design, Eurocode 3, EC 3, concrete design, reinforced concrete
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.