Advanced Steel Design Using RFEM 5
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:11:57 hContent
- Modeling steel details in RFEM
- Elastic and plastic design options
- Up to 00:00:40: Introduction
- Up to 00:02:30: Process of elastic and plastic design for surfaces in RFEM
- Up to 00:21:20: Modeling and loading steel structure including steel details
- Up to 00:26:20: Finite element mesh and FE mesh settings
- Up to 00:30:15: Linear analysis in RFEM
- Up to 00:34:30: Stress analysis in RF‑STEEL Surfaces
- Up to 00:49:50: Plastic design in RFEM
- Up to 00:53:53: Stability analysis in RF‑STABILITY
- Up to 00:57:00: Generating imperfections in RF‑IMP
- Up to 01:02:50: Buckling analysis
- Up to 01:09:50: Questions
- Up to 01:11:57: Closing words
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
finite element analysis, FEA, FE mesh, linear analysis, elastic design, plastic design, stress, stability analysis, buckling, buckling shape, imperfection mode, instability
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.