BIM Workflow Using RFEM and Revit Structure
Free Online Seminar
Length: 58:20 min.Content
- BIM integration with Autodesk Revit Structure
- Import and export scenarios
- Update mechanisms
- Up to 00:35: Introduction
- Up to 01:45: Bi-directional interface between RFEM and Autodesk Revit Structure
- Up to 05:50: Various BIM scenarios and exchange objects
- Up to 35:45: Example 1 - Export and import of a simple 3D model from Revit to RFEM
- Up to 43:55: Example 2 - Structure with surfaces, eccentric beams, and openings
- Up to 47:25: Example 3 - Structural analysis of a complex steel structure in RF‑STEEL EC3 and updating the analytical model in Revit accordingly
- Up to 55:00: Example 4 - 3D structure designed in RFEM and subsequent changes in Revit
- Up to 58:20: Closing remarks
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales and Marketing Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
building information modeling, BIM, interface, data exchange, Autodesk Revit Structure, finite element analysis, FEA, steel design, EC3
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.