Tips and Tricks Using Navigator and Printout Report in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 49:12 min.Content
- Several options in the Display Navigator
- Creating and saving of views
- Single print and series images in the printout report
- Modification of graphics
- Filtering of results
- Inserting text and figures
- Up to 02:25: Introduction
- Up to 03:45: Example of a hall model
- Up to 07:30: Work plane settings and line grid
- Up to 12:45: Project Navigator - Display
- Up to 16:30: Project Navigator - Views
- Up to 45:50: Printout report
- Templates and selection
- Cover and header settings
- Inserting text blocks and images
- Graphic printout and modification
- Mass print
- Up to 47:50: Graphics in 3D PDF
- Up to 49:12: Closing words
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules and provides technical support for customers. She is the presenter for this webinar.
views, mass print, printout report template, text block, graphic, 3D PDF
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.