Analyzing Steel Joints in RF-/JOINTS
Free Online Seminar
Length: 55:24 min.Content
- Features of RF‑JOINTS Steel - Pinned
- Features of RF‑JOINTS Steel - Column Base
- Connection design using both add-on modules
- Up to 02:25: Introduction
- Up to 07:00: Features of RF‑JOINTS Steel - Pinned and RF‑JOINTS Steel - Column Base
- Up to 20:00: Short introduction to RF‑JOINTS Steel - DSTV
- Up to 43:00: Design of different types of pinned joints on specific examples
- Up to 53:55: Design of pinned and restrained column bases
- Up to 55:24: Closing words
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules and provides technical support for customers. She is the presenter for this webinar.
steel joint design, DSTV guidelines, IH, PM, IW, IG, IS connections, shear connection, member eccentricity, connection stiffness
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.