Data Exchange Between SEMA and RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 38:09 min.Content
- Features of the SEMA-RFEM interface
- Data exchange between SEMA and RFEM on a practical example
- Up to 01:30: Introduction
- Up to 02:30: Exchange formats, eccentricities, material and cross‑section properties
- Up to 06:20: SEMA Timber Software, Export of the model
- Up to 36:15: Import into RFEM and design with RF‑LAMINATE and RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Up to 38:00: Further information on previous and upcoming webinars
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bastian Kuhn
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr Kuhn is responsible for the development of products for timber structures and provides technical support for customers. He is the presenter for this webinar.
data exchange, interface, SEMA, RFEM, RSTAB
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.