AISC Advanced Steel Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:08:18 hContent
- Elastic and plastic design of steel elements with non-linear materials
- Automatic meshing and FE analysis of steel surfaces in RFEM
- Limit state design utilizing the add-on module RF‑STEEL
- Local buckling modes and imperfections with add-on modules RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP
- Up to 00:02:30: Introduction
- Up to 00:05:25: Elastic and plastic design process of steel elements with nonlinear materials
- Up to 00:25:55: Modeling and loading beam and surface elements in RFEM
- Up to 00:29:25: Automatic finite element meshing
- Up to 00:32:20: Steel analysis and graphical result evaluation
- Up to 00:41:15: Linear stress analysis in RFEM and RF‑STEEL
- Up to 00:44:44: Various material models in RFEM
- Up to 00:55:00: Nonlinear plastic analysis in RFEM and RF‑MAT NL
- Up to 01:00:50: AISC imperfections and buckling modes in RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP
- Up to 01:06:30: Scaling imperfections and design loads in compliance with AISC 360
- Up to 01:08:18: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
steel analysis, stress analysis, AISC, AISC 360, AISC 360‑10, AISC 360‑05, stability analysis, FEA, finite element, FEM, plastic analysis, nonlinear, non‑linear, imperfections, AISC imperfections
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.