Seamless Structural Analysis Utilizing RFEM and Revit
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:02:18 hContent
- Exchange of data from Revit to RFEM via the direct interface link between programs
- Finite element analysis and design of a steel and concrete structure in RFEM according to US Standards
- Optimization and modifications in RFEM are integrated back into Revit to allow for an efficient update of the original BIM model
- Up to 00:01:40: Introduction
- Up to 00:06:25: Direct interface between RFEM/RSTAB and Revit Structures
- Up to 00:07:20: Live demo introduction
- Up to 00:15:23: Example 1 - Concrete structure: Exporting model from Autodesk Revit to RFEM using Dlubal - Revit Link and data conversion
- Up to 00:26:45: Loading and concrete analysis according to ASCE 7‑10 in RF‑CONCRETE
- Up to 00:30:05: Import of results of the concrete analysis from RFEM to Revit Structure
- Up to 00:38:25: Example 2 - Steel structure: Exporting model from Autodesk Revit to RFEM
- Up to 00:45:45: Steel analysis and design according to ANSI/AISC in RF‑STEEL AISC and updating the analytical model in Autodesk Revit
- Up to 00:47:40: RFEM modeling options and considering the modifications in the Revit model
- Up to 00:50:15: Example 3: Import of a complex building model from RFEM to Autodesk Revit
- Up to 00:52:20: Summary of BIM scenarios
- Up to 01:00:10: Answering questions
- Up to 01:02:18: Closing words
M.Eng., Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales and Marketing Director
Mr Rustler is responsible for the organization, sales and marketing of Dlubal Software. He is the presenter for this webinar.
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc.
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She moderates this webinar.
Keywords: data exchange, interface, integration, BIM, BIM integration, Autodesk, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Revit Structures, Revit RFEM integration, Revit RFEM, bidirectional
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.