ACI 318-14 Concrete Column and Beam Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:02:25 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete structure in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength & serviceability design with the add‑on modules RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Columns
- Longitudinal, shear, and torsional reinforcement design
- Up to 00:01:20: Introduction
- Up to 00:02:35: Concept of RFEM and RF‑CONCRETE Members/Columns add-on modules
- Up to 00:10:15: Structural analysis and design in RFEM
- Up to 00:44:10: RF‑CONCRETE Members - ACI design of reinforced concrete members and beams
- Up to 00:48:05: Slenderness and curvature effects - compression members
- Up to 01:01:00: RF‑CONCRETE Columns - ACI design of reinforced concrete columns
- Up to 01:02:09: Closing remarks
M.S. Amy Heilig, P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
ACI, ACI 318, ACI 318‑18, reinforced concrete design, concrete design, ULS, SLS, column design, beam design, ACI member design, ACI beam design, ACI column design
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.