RFEM Webinar 1: Introduction to Analysis and Design
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:09:34 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
- Up to 00:03:36: Introduction
- Up to 00:06:00: RFEM & add‑on module concept
- Up to 00:49:45: Modeling, loading, and analysis of a multi-material structure in RFEM
- Up to 00:54:35: Design of steel members per AISC 360 in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 01:03:15: Design of concrete members per ACI 318 in RF‑CONCRETE Members
- Up to 01:07:20: Printout report options in RFEM
- Up to 01:09:34: Closing remarks
M.S. Amy Heilig, P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
steel design, concrete design, AISC, AISC 360, ACI, ACI 318, analysis, design, ASCE 7
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.