RFEM Webinar 1: Introduction to Analysis and Design
Free Online Seminar
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
The free 1 hour webinar is available for 1 PDH credit.
Seize the opportunity and sign up for the webinar!
The number of participants is limited. After your registration, you receive a confirmation e-mail including information about participating on this webinar, which is free of charge for you.
To attend the webinar, you need a computer with the Internet access as well as a loudspeaker, headphone, headset or any other device to hear the voice. Otherwise, you can also receive the sound using a phone (for usual fixed network costs).
M.S. Amy Heilig, P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.