RFEM Webinar 2: Advanced Modeling
Free Online Seminar
- Buckling behaviour of members utilizing RF-STABILITY
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Use of 'result beams' for additional structure information
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Functional printing methods and printout report options
- Up to 00:02:50: Introduction
- Up to 00:11:17: Addressing instabilities with RF-STABILITY
- Up to 00:24:22: Addressing singularities in RFEM
- Up to 00:32:00: Application of line releases
- Up to 00:44:30: Various uses of result beams
- Up to 01:01:10: Nonlinear plastic steel connection analysis utilizing FEA
- Up to 01:06:25: Printing methods and functionalities in RFEM
- Up to 01:08:50: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
Instability, stability, average region, line release, result beam, nonlinear, plastic analysis, printing
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.