- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Customer Support 24/7
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
- Part 1 of a two-part RFEM webinar series
- Modeling of an industrial tank with plate elements
- Loading and load combination options
- Tips and tricks for efficient modeling workflow
Length: 1:10:20 h.Content
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of AISC steel members in RFEM
- Focus on the Direct Analysis Method (Ch. C) in RFEM
- AISC 360‑10 ultimate and serviceability limit state design using RF‑STEEL AISC
- Detailed review of code checks and member optimization
Length: 1:09:27 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of reinforced concrete slabs in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”