- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
Customer Support 24/7
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
- Import of a custom extruded section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a glass façade wall utilizing RF-GLASS.
- Global calculation of laminated glass surfaces with regard to the surrounding structure.
- Local calculation of an insulated glass surface without regard to the surrounding structure.
- Overview of dynamic analysis in RFEM and the Dynam Pro add-on modules.
- Natural frequency analysis of a structure using RF-DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations.
- Linear time history analysis with machine induced vibrations using RF-DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations.
- Nonlinear time history analysis using RF-DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete dome in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the RF-CONCRETE Deflect add-on module
- Structure of the RF‑/DYNAM Pro add‑on modules, realization of the linear and nonlinear time history analysis in the software
- Machine-induced vibrations
- Example in RSTAB: Time history analysis of machine-induced vibrations under consideration of nonlinearities
- Tension members
- Failure of a support
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”