- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
In the Knowledge Base, you’ll find technical articles and tips & tricks that may help you with your design using Dlubal Software.
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
Length: 1:09:32 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the timber add‑on modules
- Modeling, load application, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Timber member design per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Timber connection design (indirect connection by means of steel plates/dowels) per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑JOINTS
- Curved and tapered glulam beam design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
Length: 1:10:20 h.Content
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of AISC steel members in RFEM
- Focus on the Direct Analysis Method (Ch. C) in RFEM
- AISC 360‑10 ultimate and serviceability limit state design using RF‑STEEL AISC
- Detailed review of code checks and member optimization
Length: 28:11 min.Content
- Features of the new module extensions RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion and RF‑/STEEL Plasticity
- Stability design of members according to the second‑order theory with 7 degrees of freedom and plastic design on a practical example in RF‑/STEEL EC3
Length: 1:09:27 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of reinforced concrete slabs in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
Length: 59:55 min.Content
- New Features in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Definition of reinforcement on an example of reinforced concrete slab
- Introduction to the new concept of the serviceability limit state design
- Design of reinforced concrete slabs according to EC 2
Length: 1:02:25 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete structure in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength & serviceability design with the add‑on modules RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Columns
- Longitudinal, shear, and torsional reinforcement design
Length: 1:04:49 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of glass surfaces in RF-GLASS
- Local calculation of individual glass surfaces, without regard to the surrounding structure
- Global calculation of the entire structure, with regard to interactions among glass surfaces and the surrounding structure
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”