- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Customer Support 24/7
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
Length: 1:09:34 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
Length: 1:10:20 h.Content
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of AISC steel members in RFEM
- Focus on the Direct Analysis Method (Ch. C) in RFEM
- AISC 360‑10 ultimate and serviceability limit state design using RF‑STEEL AISC
- Detailed review of code checks and member optimization
Length: 1:02:18 hContent
- Exchange of data from Revit to RFEM via the direct interface link between programs
- Finite element analysis and design of a steel and concrete structure in RFEM according to US Standards
- Optimization and modifications in RFEM are integrated back into Revit to allow for an efficient update of the original BIM model
Length: 1:08:18 hContent
- Elastic and plastic design of steel elements with non-linear materials
- Automatic meshing and FE analysis of steel surfaces in RFEM
- Limit state design utilizing the add-on module RF‑STEEL
- Local buckling modes and imperfections with add-on modules RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”