In addition to our technical support (e.g. via chat), you’ll find resources on our website that may help you with your design using Dlubal Software.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Customer Support 24/7
Dlubal Software GmbH does not offer leasing options as a lease provider.
If you would like to lease the programs, please contact a company that is active on the market, for example, the companies GRENKE or MMV Leasing in Germany.
- Find out from Dlubal Sales about your options to buy, rent or subscribe.
- Discuss your personal situation and individual wishes with us to find the best option.
- Get a quote from Sales for the relevant programs and add-on modules.
- If you are not sure yet, get an external leasing quote.
- Compare our offer conditions with the offers of the external providers for leasing.
- Decide on the option that meets your requirements.
Note about Leasing
If you need advice, please contact the sales department directly.
- Please check if and how much a single payment for the final takeover of the programs is due at the end of the contract.
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
“Thank you for the valuable information.
I would like to pay a compliment to your support team. I am always impressed how quickly and professionally the questions are answered. I have used a lot of software with a support contract in the field of structural analysis, but your support is by far the best. ”