- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
Due to RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro, it is possible to perform the geotechnical design of single foundation according to EN 1997‑1 in RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8. Depending on the National Annex preset in the add‑on module, you can determine bearing resistance using Approach 2 or 3 in compliance with EN 1997‑1 up to the Version x.04.0108.
In RF-/FOUNDATION Pro, the foundation design requires the definition of corresponding loading (load cases, load combinations, or result combinations) for the different design situations (STR, GEO, UPL, or EQU).
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7