- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface (“File” → “Export”) to export model and load data as well as results to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the “Export of Tables” section. The “Only selected tables” option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7