- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight into the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface (“File” → “Export”) to export model and load data as well as results to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the “Export of Tables” section. The “Only selected tables” option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”