- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
The ASCE 7-16 standard requires both balanced and unbalanced snow load case scenarios for a structure's design consideration. While this may be more intuitive for flat or even gable/hip type roofs, the determination of snow loads is increasingly more difficult for arch roofs due to complex geometry. However, with guidance from the ASCE 7-16 on snow load calculations for curved roofs and RFEM's efficient load application tools, it's possible to consider both balanced and unbalanced snow loads for a reliable and safe structure design.
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface (“File” → “Export”) to export model and load data as well as results to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the “Export of Tables” section. The “Only selected tables” option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
In RFEM and RSTAB, it is possible to export the calculation results to an Excel document.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7