- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand -alone program RWIND Simulation, you can simulate wind flows around simple or complex structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8 in RF-/FOUNDATION Pro, the foundation dimensions for all five foundation types can be saved in a user-defined library with foundation templates and reused in other models.
Foundations can be saved as a template with their dimensions in a user -defined library.
In RFEM and RSTAB, different graphical representations of the foundation dimensions are available.
In the RF-/FOUNDATION Pro add-on module, you can select the automatic dimensioning of the foundation plate geometry. In the dialog box for the design parameters of the foundation plate, you can, for example, specify the increment for the increase of the base area and the foundation plate thickness. It is also possible to automatically increase the covering for the stabilizing effect of the geotechnical designs.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7