- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
As of the program version x.06.1103, various optimizations are available. The RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro add‑on module has also been subjected to further development.
Due to RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro, it is possible to perform the geotechnical design of single foundation according to EN 1997‑1 in RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8. Depending on the National Annex preset in the add‑on module, you can determine bearing resistance using Approach 2 or 3 in compliance with EN 1997‑1 up to the Version x.04.0108.
In RF-/FOUNDATION Pro, the foundation design requires the definition of corresponding loading (load cases, load combinations, or result combinations) for the different design situations (STR, GEO, UPL, or EQU).
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, you can design foundations according to EN 1992‑1‑1 and EN 1997‑1 in the RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro add‑on module. The following types of foundations are available:
- Bucket foundation with smooth bucket sides
- Bucket foundation with rough bucket sides
- Foundation plate
- Block foundation with rough bucket sides
In practice, these types of foundations cover a great number of design purposes.
RF-/FOUNDATION Pro allows you to check the allowable eccentricity of the resultant of the bearing pressure. According to DIN EN 1997‑1/NA, this design is to be carried out with the characteristic or representative loads.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7