- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight into the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
In RFEM and RSTAB, the internal forces of individual load combinations are determined according to the second‑order analysis by default. If you use the RF‑CONCRETE add‑on module for stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns, you can change the calculation method of LCs to the linear static analysis, since the effects of the second‑order analysis are already considered in the calculation according to the model column method in RF‑CONCRETE Columns (nominal curvature method).
In the world of construction engineering, the word “imperfections” has a specific meaning. It describes the imperfections of a structure or the deviation of a structural component from its ideal form due to manufacturing.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”