- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand -alone program RWIND Simulation, you can simulate wind flows around simple or complex structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
As of the program version x.06.1103, it is possible to enter a soil profile in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro. This provides you the advantage to set several soil layers with different soil parameters above and under the foundation base. For entering the soil layers, there is a library with various soils that can also be extended with user‑defined soils. The user-defined soil profile is shown in an interactive information graphic. Any change, for example a soil thickness modification, is reflected in the graphic immediately.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7