- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
As of Version X.04.0024, there is an additional new feature in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro: You can save the foundation dimensions for all five foundation types as foundation templates in a user-defined database and use them later in other models.
In RFEM and RSTAB, you can create printout templates and user‑defined printout report headers. You can also export them to other computers.
Today, it is common practice to use structural standard templates. The basic structure thus only has to be adjusted to the current project. In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, it is now possible to save a structure into a separate template project by using the “Save as Template” function on the “File” menu. It can be opened in the Project Manager directly, thus allowing for an easy access to the saved templates.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7