- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight into the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
Distribution Coefficient ζ in the Deformation Analysis of Reinforced Concrete ComponentsPerforming serviceability limit state design also includes taking into account the allowable deformation. The calculation of the deformation of reinforced concrete components depends on whether or not the observed cross-section is cracking under the applied loading. The governing control parameter in RF-CONCRETE Deflect is the distribution coefficient ζ.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”