- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight into the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
Load Combinations for Pipe Stresses due to Occasional Loads
The add-on modules RF-PIPING and RF-PIPING Design allow you to design piping systems according to EN 13480-3 , ASME B31.1 and B31.3. In the case of the European standard, the determination of pipe stresses is based on the formulas of Section 12.3 Flexibility analysis. Depending on the stress type, one or more resulting moments is applied without regard to each other. This differentiation occurs when determining the stresses due to occasional loads, for example.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”